-
January 28th, 2005, 09:36 PM
#1
ponydreamer
Guest
Anne...I have officially taken over your title. Sorry...it could not be helped.
I just got the new Butterfly dress from the guy with the big brown truck! It's soooo pretty! It's not very detailed, but it is quite sweet. I'm going to go put it on Marisol just as soon as I finish this post.
Now...on to my absolutely dorkish deed:
I melted it! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I always press my doll clothes after I get them. So, I plugged in my iron, picked it up, and proceeded to iron my new Butterfly dress. Instead...I melted a spot about the size of a nickel on the front of the dress.
Why didn't I use a pressing cloth? Beats me! It was like an out of body experience. Like...have blonde hair...will melt dress.
I don't know...I think I'll go bang my head against the wall! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks